Vintage Question: Marcelle vs. Sienna

1. Any thoughts?
    I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks out there....:heart:

KOOB-WY45_V4-BIG.jpg 7541_l.jpg
  2. OMG what a tough question......
    I just cant decide! Im trying to think which one I would choose out of these two if I had to own just one for my entire lifetime....

Hmmm...Um.....

It would have to be the marcelle! I have a marcelle and a sienna and they both fit me perfectly, but the marcelle is smarter, and Im more of a 'smart' person than 'casual'

Cor Jchiara, you really made me think about that one! :lol:

3. Oh, I love them both!:heart: My two favourite Koobas, but very different bags..Halz, you think the Marcelle is smarter? hmm, maybe...JChiara, don't do this to me, I don't want to have to choose, but the Marcelle is a gorgeous bag!

4. Okay and here are pictures with girls WEARING them both....

KOOB-WY45_V4-BIG.jpg 7541_s.jpg
  5. I like them both, although they really are two totally different looks and shapes. If I absolutely had to make a decision, I would choose the sienna. But that's me, I go more for simplicity.

6. I guess it depends on what colours we are allowed to choose from too! For example, I would choose a desert sienna over a black marcelle, but then I would prefer a cognac marcelle over an espresso sienna..

7. Ohhh but what if you had to choose between black and black???

8. Do YOU like them both equally? What are your likes and dislikes of each?

9. Husky - I don't know!!!
    I think that the Marcelle is roomier than the Sienna - and I have a black Lucy. I wanted a different look - and I really like the Sienna.
    I know, it's confusing and convoluted. I just wanted to see what everyone's opinions were, that's all...:heart:

10. I love them both. I own them both. For variety's sake, I say get a Sienna. We all know you have a great collection of Marcelle's! :smile:

11. I think the Black Sienna is dressier and the Marcelle more casual...LOL
    If you already had a Sienna I'd chose The Marcelle. But I tired quickly of my Marcelle because everything kinda fell into a lump and the long tassles were just "too much". That's why I like the Lucy better I think. More simplistic.
    Quit asking these hard questions Joelle...:smile: