Vintage LV CLUB !

My vintage papillon....

Ebayplus001.jpg

Hi,

I just got this from my aunt ! She bought this when she was in college 30 years ago.

A little bit late to the party, but... this is the bag that I just LUSTED after 20 years ago! Couldn't even dream of owning it then. Ahhh... memories...:heart: Is it a Noe? A Bucket?

A little bit late to the party, but... this is the bag that I just LUSTED after 20 years ago! Couldn't even dream of owning it then. Ahhh... memories...:heart: Is it a Noe? A Bucket?

This is a Noe !! I truly believe vintage LV were so much better crafted. No tear, no loose thread or nothing at all, just aged well with LOVE. :tup:

Here are my additions:

47b7ce09b3127ccebefad322ce2500000026108QZtW7Nm0b-

Vintage LV Keepall 45 January 83
Vintage LV Keepall 55 March 86

47b7ce09b3127ccebefad338ce3f00000026108QZtW7Nm0b-

Vintage LV Clutch March 87 (This one barely made being in the vintage club! Luckily it turned 20 this year!)

47b7ce09b3127ccebefad3274f1000000026108QZtW7Nm0b-

Vintage LV Sac Triangle Unknown!

Reactions: marceylove
Lucida, that clutch from '87 looks brand new! Was it ever used? There's like no patina or wear on it at all!

I'm not too sure how old it is, but the date code is 873VI. I, actually, forgot I had this clutch until I went searching around in my closets! It was rarely ever used (I prefer purses with handles ;) ), hence the beautiful light patina.

I recently saw someone carrying a clamshell style clutch in LV monogram canvas with a kisslock closure. It looked pretty old. I should have asked her what style it is and when it was made. Does anyone know which bag I'm talking about? LV is making one now in satin which resembles the bag I'm talking about, except the one I saw is larger and rounder. Any ideas???

I recently saw someone carrying a clamshell style clutch in LV monogram canvas with a kisslock closure. It looked pretty old. I should have asked her what style it is and when it was made. Does anyone know which bag I'm talking about? LV is making one now in satin which resembles the bag I'm talking about, except the one I saw is larger and rounder. Any ideas???
Sounds like it might be a French Company clutch. They had a line in the 1980's that had the kiss-lock. Check the reference threads under FC or vintage and see if you can find anything. Good luck!