Which one should I get??

1. Chanel Kelly

2. large 2.55

3. lux bowler

4. Vitage ligne box

5. Hermes Kelly

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was very excited as I walked into Chanel this weekend to finally buy a tote! I tried on the vintage ligne and loved it but it was not for me. I am cancelling the one I have on order. I also tried on the cerf and the shopper and loved them too but decided that they were not right for me.:hysteric:
    So, I have come to the conclusion that I am not a tote girl.:sad: However, I do use my reissue all the time so perhaps I should be looking at another model. I was thinking maybe a Chanel Kelly, vintage ligne box (the one with three compartments), a large 2.55, luxury bowler, or Hermes Kelly. What do you ladies think?:idea:

2. my vote goes for the Hermes Kelly!

3. If you can afford it, I'd go for the Hermes Kelly:graucho:

4. I need a bag with easy access and I am not sure that the Hermes is easy to open/close.:shrugs:

5. I prefer the Vintage over the Luxe, but I chose the Luxe as it's what I'd love to carry if I carried a HANDbag.
    I don't prefer the other 3 for me personally.

6. ^then I reiterate my previous post! LOL!
    The other 3 have an extra step to get in, the 2 I chose do not ;)

7. The Vintage Ligne Box is my personal favorite. The tote is also beautiful, but too big for me.

8. Thanks Ladies:heart:

So, you Chanel girls voted for the Hermes, lol! I have decided to get the Hermes Kelly in the blue jean :yahoo: :yahoo: and perhaps, later on, get a black Chanel Kelly :love: (I really do like the Chanel in black). Thanks for the input, I really appreciate it. :heart: :heart:

9. ^great choice, rose!