vintage ligne tote

1. Help!!! I have just put a vintage ligne tote on hold and my SA can hold it for 24hrs. It's her last one!!! Please help me decide!!! Has anyone got any pics, do you love it/hate it. Would you rather have the shopper/cerf?:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

2. I like the vintage ligne, but prefer the shopper. Primary reason, one of the vintage ligne staps kept falling off my shoulder...I did not have this problem with the shopper. I really like both the shopper and the cerf, but the shopper is more comfortable for me on the shoulder. I also like that new tote pictured in the "Rachael" thread...it looks a bit like the vintage series but straps are a bit less detailed.

3. I have the cerf tote and love it. Its the perfect bag for me to carry to work, but I thing the vitage ligne tote is TDF. If its the last one, I would pick it up, and you will have two weeks to decide if its the bag for you

4. I have the 'Rachel ' tote on pre-order too, decisions, decisions.....

5. what color?

I prefer the Vintage Ligne or the P*NY tote right now.

6. I love the vintage ligne (i have a black one).... I don't have a problem w/ the straps.. I love that the top zips - makes it soooo easy!!

7. ^you should post a pic real quick for her! :yes:

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HERE IT IS

9. I cna never grow tired of looking at those pics!

10. Ooh! That bag is lovely japskivt! Ive never seen a vintage ligne before! And that babby is soo cute!!!

11. The Vintage Ligne is tough to beat! The leather is so yummy!

12. its gorgeous!

13. Your baby is too cute! :yes:

14. I have it reserved in black....what do you think?

15. Oh thanks for the pics, I love it....and what a cute baby!! I think I am convinced:smile: