Vintage Hermes.. does anyone recognized what style they are?

WOW!!! H did an AWESOME job refurbishing!!! What a lucky gal u are to inherit such special bags from ur grandma!!! They are SIMPLY gorgeous!!! H truly is timeless!! Those bags look in great condition!!!!

Ok ladies here is the action pic of the sandrine

ally velvet blazer
max mara silk tank
zara wool pants
nine west ballerina flats
omni bus 70x70 scarf red colorway
Hermes vintage "sandrine" bag

Attached Thumbnails

... ooh ...

i love your PIANO bag ! it is really beautiful ! the patina of the BOX ... my heart just says - get one if i get the chance!

Just reading the new bag by casden - just wish H RE-LAUNCH the PIANO bag

Temo and Gem- Thank you for the lovely comments . I love the piano style too. I was really lucky that my Grandma babied her bags. Hermes should definitely re-launch the Piano bag !

^^^I saw a Piano clutch in the store last year, new datestamp and all, so it was definitely not vintage or something that was sitting in the warehouse. I don't know if it's a SO or if a craftsman got bored with doing Kellys and Birkins all the time and wanted to do something different. So, you just never know.......

^^^I saw a Piano clutch in the store last year, new datestamp and all, so it was definitely not vintage or something that was sitting in the warehouse. I don't know if it's a SO or if a craftsman got bored with doing Kellys and Birkins all the time and wanted to do something different. So, you just never know.......

went to the reference library and couldn't find piano clutch...
just wondering how slick, chic & classy it will be.

do u happen to have a pic? probably i have to search ebay.
unfortunately, i can't do so in the office..:nogood: