Hermès

VINTAGE H MEMBERS...it's all good inside!

Kellybag Posted By Kellybag Posted Jan 7, 2011

1. Just popping in to wave "Hi!" and wish I could stay to chat. So neat to see so many names here that I hadn't seen in AGES. Howz' everyone?!

2. Stopped by in here for happy hour...where is everybody?

3. Just stopped by to say "hello" ;):biggrin:

Haven't been on the forum as much as I used to... As the kids get older life just seems to get busier&busier.

4. I've not visited the forum in quite some time and I've enjoyed doing a bit of "catch-up" while sipping my coffee this morning. Best wishes for a lovely holiday weekend!

5. hi everyone. Forum is not quite how it used to be. missed the old days. nice 'seeing' you all here.

6. :ghi5:

7. seldom here.

man, my bottom does get bigger as i get older. even though i lost weight.

just sayin' :p:p

8. *breaks mirror*

9. loves - LOL, I'll send you contacts so you can only see everything from the waist up

Hi peeps!

10. :sad:

11. Be one with the hamster(on the hamster treadmill)

12. Oh treadmill... Deserves two unsmilies :sad: :sad:

13. Hi, I am new here and I just bought a Hermes scarf in a thrift shop. I was wondering how I go about finding out if it's real. Thanks in advance for any replies :smile:

14. I agree, I too, miss the old days! We had so much fun:p
    Take pictures of it (read the first post of the authenticate this scarf thread) and post them there with all the info.

http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this-hermes/authenticate-hermes-scarf-rtw-please-read-rules-use-412023-634.html

15. knock, knock. Anyone been here lately to pick up the thread?