Vintage Bowler keeps setting off security alarms in stores

1. Hi everyone,
    I am new to the group but it is so nice to find girls who love and appreciate "my babies" as much as I do.

This is a crazy question. I got a vintage bowler last month and every store I go in it sets off the security alarms. Of course everyone turns to look and it is embarassing not to mention annoying.:wtf: I checked with my SA in Vegas and she says there are no security tags in there or anything. Has anyone else had this problem? I love the bag, but not the attention.

2. there has to be something inside the bag
  3. Maybe there is a small tag attached to a card or just a small narrow tag. It could be in the pocket. Try to look in the corners....maybe the SA forgot to take something out.
  4. Definitely check all the pockets on the inside. My mom had a security tag in one of her bags a few years ago (an LV Houston) in the pocket, which was stuck to the bar code tag. She set off alarms all over the place and they looked through her bag in HOME DEPOT to make sure she hadn't taken anything. I mean, come on, Home Depot? They were asking if she had a dvd player or other electronic device that was setting it off and of course, they didn't find a thing. So then I looked in it later and found that magnetic bar code thing that they forgot to take out of the pocket.
  5. LMFAO! I know I shouldn't be laughing but it's funny hahahaha. Sorry.