[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clear Molded Lucite Clutch

Cool and cute looking

2. [​IMG]

HAND MAID BAG BY M. FRANTZ NEW

[​IMG]
    80s Big Black Shoulder Pouch

3. As I am new to this purse obsession, I would stick to the more classic styes myself. (hmmm I do kinna like the clear one) I

If these were shoes, I would totally go nuts! I love all kinds of shoes and it's fun to have some really fun one! Hey I even have a pair that would go with that clear purse...I refer to them as my "Barbie on Acid prom shoes".

4. The Lucite ones are so neat. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before. I love Lucite and Bakelite jewelry :love: I have a few bangles that I picked up at an antique show a couple of years ago.

5. neat lucite bag. great way to show off a cute wallet.

would you all buy a bag like that?

6. i would, it's so incredibly unique. i'm big on bag details.

in fact, i'm seriously considering buying that one.

7. it's such a unique bag. i love it.

8. i would becasue it is different

9. Clear Molded Lucite Clutch! Clear Molded Lucite Clutch! Clear Molded Lucite Clutch! That is awesome!!!

10. I'm new to this site and still exploring all the stuff on it. I love love the vintage clear lucite clutch. It's so funny because I just bought the same one about 6 days ago....can't wait to get it!

11. That clear one is gorgeous!

12. Those are gorgeous! I was actually going through some of my grandma's stuff today and found this vintage Whiting and Davis mesh clutch..it's still so pretty!
    [​IMG]