Vintage Andrea - limited edition?

1. I read on eBay that the vintage andrea is a limited edition? Is that true? Thanks!:confused1:

2. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think there were some limited edition colors, specifically the fatigue green. I don't think the general bag style was limited, though.

3. ^^ Mokoni, I think you're right.

Andrea is a seasonal bag though. From winter, 06 to spring, 07.

4. Thank you for the post everyone! I went to coach store today and ask the question. This is the SA's response, "well, its all sold out, and it is kinda a limited edition as all other vintage bags".

5. Andrea was a limited edition. The fatigue is the hardest to find however. It was a gorgeous bag. Wish I would've gotten it.

6. I believe that Mokini is right.

7. Someone on eBay is selling that bag...in the green. The price seems high, but I don't know what the original was. I have bought a coach item from this seller before, and it was the real deal...so this hopefully would be, also!

8. If you're still looking for this bag you might want to check Saks - they have many styles of Coach on sale now. I think the Andrea was marked down to $269! :nuts: Alas, no fatigue however ...

9. I just checked eBay...I think the one sold that was from the seller I had purchased an item from...but I see another one...however, it's very expensive.

10. I usually never pay full price since I work for Coach, so I'm just going to forgo it. I'm thinking about getting the Miranda in Bordeaux though. We'll see!