Viktor & Rolf for H & M

^ haha!! that's what I was just thinking about last night!

do you know if there's a limit to how many items/what we can buy? and any clue on how many wedding dresses SF will get?

ack, i'm sooo excited!! Are you working? If so, PM me your schedule and I'll look for you!

You can buy as many items as you want.

The Powell store is getting 15 wedding gowns but we're only getting them in sizes 6 and 8. There's going to be "try on" gowns in the fitting rooms and if you want to buy it, you'll have to ask someone to go get it for you in the stock room. The wedding gown is not returnable.

I'm not working until 1:00 so I'll be waiting in line in the morning. However, I do get to use my 25% discount on V&R!

I will be there...in one of the many Stuttgart, Germany H&M stores. They are only carrying the line in one of the stores though. They have like, 5 H&M stores on the same strip...they should sell it in more than one!

Couldn't someone just buy out the stock of one item though if there's no limit? I fear ebay sharks.

Unfortunately, yes they could. :rolleyes: It really sucks but they'll probably return it if they can't sell it.

The V&R stuff came in today and I tried on the black belted coat. I have to have it! There's a lot of cute stuff and it looks like the quality is pretty good.

Unfortunately, yes they could. :rolleyes: It really sucks but they'll probably return it if they can't sell it.

The V&R stuff came in today and I tried on the black belted coat. I have to have it! There's a lot of cute stuff and it looks like the quality is pretty good.

wow, lucky you !! so you can try but as staff can you get it yet ??
How are the other things ? lookin good IRL ? sizing ?
I wanna know !!! the serious count down has started !!

I'm so excited already and will skip some law school classes tomorrow :shame:

I def. want the scarf, a dress and some of the tops :jammin:

The trenchcoat looks amazing :love: but I think I'm gonna pass since I bought about 6 coats last winter :sweatdrop: :upsidedown:

What are the prices like around the world? The scarf e.g. is 19€ here in Germany

^^ the smallest size for H&M is 32 but I'm not sure about the viktor & rolf collection. i hope is it 32, or else I won't bother waiting in line! can anyone confirm?

I'm pretty sure the smallest size will be 4. We only have 2's in our Divided (teen) department. All the women's sections start at 4. However, our stuff runs small so you size 2 ladies here might be able to fill out a 4. It wouldn't hurt to go look.

I could try stuff on but I have to wait in line like everyone else in order to purchase stuff. :sad: I've already got a wishlist going though.

It was a mad house at the H&M store here in Stuttgart, Germany. I was only able to get the Khaki Trenchcoat and the black cardigan that has the tie at the neck.

Again, crazy!!!!! So, if you want to get stuff, definitely get there early.

I really wanted the heart tuxedo shirt in white...but that was no where to be found!!

I am happy, though, with the items I was able to purchase!