Viktor & Rolf for H & M

I'm going to the SF H & M, anyone else? Jen, are you? What time do you guys think people are going to be lining up? I have class at 1:15 so I want to be one of the first in. I was thinking around 6. Is that naive?

If you're going to the one on Powell, I work there. We're expecting a line around the block and we're not going to restock. Lining up early will be a good idea. Also, there's going to be restrictions on how many people we'll allow inside at one time.

The SM items flew out of the shop here in London last year - but 50% of those ended up on ebay within a few hours I reckon! I am out of London first thing on Thurs then I have booked for the Roland Mouret Gap evening so I guess I will just have to wait until Friday for the Viktor and Rolf collection..

Where is the stuff going to be located?

forgive me, i havent ever stepped foot in the store and want to prepare myself

The V&R collection is going to be located directly in the front of the store. You'll see it as you wait outside. I'm not sure if they're going to dress the mannequins in any V&R clothing. They didn't do it for Stella last time because they heard about ladies undressing them in New York last year.

^ haha!! that's what I was just thinking about last night!

do you know if there's a limit to how many items/what we can buy? and any clue on how many wedding dresses SF will get?

ack, i'm sooo excited!! Are you working? If so, PM me your schedule and I'll look for you!