View plastic surgery south korea πŸ‘πŸ»

it was a very spontaneous trip, we msg both the chinese and english team 3 days before the surgery and got replied from the english team the same day (chinese team 2 days after queries). Good job for english team ! Very efficient πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» We booked the flight ticket 3 days before the surgery and the procedure went smoothly with the help of the English team. I was then added to a WhatsApp group of eight (including me) where we were elaborated on the preparations etc. Everyone was friendly and helpful, especially Jenny, Maria, Julia and Namoon. Fast replies, and theres always smile hanging on their faces. (Almost everyone!!πŸ₯°) We were nervous before the surgery but they were so professional we dont feel afraid anymore. My mother in law is not fluent in english, Julia translated everything to chinese with her phone so that my mother in law can understand the instruction. So nice of her !❀️ By the time we conscious everything was done alr, it was very painful on the first day, Namoon arranged everything nicely for us, gave us porridge and drinks and put us on the taxiπŸš•. I know she was already working over time but she was so patient. Also our bigpay card got limit on everyday transactions, so we divide our payment to three days, we were already so embarrassed but they never rushed us on the payment.

We stopped by few times to get extra oxygen chamber treatment and deswelling light treatment with no extra charges at all !! They even provide us free drinks coupons (so manyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)at ground floor cafe (hot mint milk chocolate is the besttt of besttttr), and taxi were arranged too to the airport, everything was arranged nicely πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Btw our doctor : πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ Dr Jeong jin woo (Rhinoplasty) & πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ Dr Kim so young did a very good job and it was exactly what we wanted.

Overall good and pleasant experience!! Will definitely come back with our friends and family.😘

Pic attached is before and day-11, im so satisfied with my result, so thankful that i choose view plastic surgery

Attachments

• b27a7afd177772f434582e4435fdcf61.jpeg
    b27a7afd177772f434582e4435fdcf61.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6591.jpeg
    IMG_6591.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6500.jpeg
    IMG_6500.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6499.jpeg
    IMG_6499.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 11
I’ll be doing my nose revision at VIEW and I’m excited to hear about your experience with them was amazing. All the staff were very helpful and accommodating πŸ€—