VIEW PLASTIC SURGERY DR. Koh Eunseuk

Hi, im writting an update about 1 week post op Rhinoplasty with Dr. Koh Eunseuk from View Plastic Surgery.

I deliberately asked for a very natural rhinoplasty, only higher bridge. Daebakk.. The result is just what i asked for! Very minimal swelling. I used silicone for the bridge and donor rib for the tip. I didnt want to use my own because i wanted to eliminate any other unecessary risks and complications. I dont want more scars. Also i asked for no alar reduction, so only cut the middle, cant see the scar.

dr. Koh is very popular here, yet i dont see much reviews in PurseForum thats why i decide to recommend him through this post. I’ve seen his results from so many patients here. And they all are so good. He is very good at doing Male’s rhinoplasty too.

Find more of his reviews through Gangnam Unni apps

52072E86-D504-4C98-AD8F-848CF40BE0C1.jpeg

Hi, im writting an update about 1 week post op Rhinoplasty with Dr. Koh Eunseuk from View Plastic Surgery.

I deliberately asked for a very natural rhinoplasty, only higher bridge. Daebakk.. The result is just what i asked for! Very minimal swelling. I used silicone for the bridge and donor rib for the tip. I didnt want to use my own because i wanted to eliminate any other unecessary risks and complications. I dont want more scars. Also i asked for no alar reduction, so only cut the middle, cant see the scar.

dr. Koh is very popular here, yet i dont see much reviews in PurseForum thats why i decide to recommend him through this post. I’ve seen his results from so many patients here. And they all are so good. He is very good at doing Male’s rhinoplasty too.

Find more of his reviews through Gangnam Unni apps

View attachment 5956762
I also did my eyes with Dr. Cho in View Plastic Surgery hospital. Very excellent service, smooth journey