Vienna Mizi or Klara and Why?

I have the Vienna Klara and have never used it as I find it quite difficult to keep it on my shoulder ...My SA also got the Vienna Mizi in for me to view but I passed on it:crybaby:In hindsight I SHOULD of purchased the mizi ... oh well at least I have the stratus pm, hopefully this WILL stay on my shoulder:P

Why do you find it difficult to stay on your shoulder? Are the straps too short?

I think a few other members on here had the same problem as shalomjude - the bag is difficult to keep on the shoulder (I think because of the bulk of the bag and the length of the straps). I've never seen/tried Klara on IRL but at one point I owned both, mono and Vienna Mizis, and I must say that it's one of my favorite LV bags. It's not heavy and not too big. Great size for an everyday bag.

Here is a couple of pics of me (5'8" for ref.) with vienna:

mizi_vienna.JPG

mizi_vienna2.JPG

I think a few other members on here had the same problem as shalomjude - the bag is difficult to keep on the shoulder (I think because of the bulk of the bag and the length of the straps). I've never seen/tried Klara on IRL but at one point I owned both, mono and Vienna Mizis, and I must say that it's one of my favorite LV bags. It's not heavy and not too big. Great size for an everyday bag.

View attachment 185601

View attachment 185602

H addict did you sell your Vienna too?! :wtf:

View attachment 185601

View attachment 185602

Thanks for showing me pics! Very helpful!