Victoria's Secret smocked dresses

hiii..i bought that exact same dress a couple months ago!!! its still a lil chilly here in jersey, so havent gotten a chance to wear it yet tho. Im about 110 lbs and 5'1..but i got the small, not the xtra small..bc i was worried it would be too tight on top (its a stretchy top, but i dont like it when it looks too tight & i wanted to be able to wear a strapless bra underneath). It hits right above my knee...hope this helps!!

and i forgot to mention that the sizes i wear range from 2 to 6...cause im pear shaped..so im small on top (xtra small/small) and size 5/6 on the bottom..but if u wear a consistent 2 or 4..im guessin u should go for the xtra small :smile:

and i forgot to mention that the sizes i wear range from 2 to 6...cause im pear shaped..so im small on top (xtra small/small) and size 5/6 on the bottom..but if u wear a consistent 2 or 4..im guessin u should go for the xtra small :smile:

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I always either wear a 2 or 3/4 in bottoms and small on top.
Is the small dress that you have small on top or does it fit perfectly? Because I also don't want it to look too tight on top either.

I find that VS clothes don't fit me well at ALL, even the extra smalls. But then again I'm 5'1", under 100lbs and barely have boobs :P I can usually fit xs elsewhere...

There's a size chart on VS that might be helpful to you, but, I do feel that their sizes tend to run a little large.