Victoria's Secret Code

1. I know if you go to their website they have a coupon you can use to get money off- varies by how much you spend. Just type in AUG and it's good until 9/6.

Do you know how I can find a code for free shipping? HELP!!!

2. do you have the vs card? cuz most of the discounts are only available with the card.

free shipping is usually not combined with $ off offers and they usually come with buying a specific item.

Before I buy something from VS online I always go to SlickDeals.net to serach their coupon forums

posted below is a combined coupon list posted by punkrawkperrdy on sd.net

try them out because many you will need the card for the discount

3. Thanks so much harlem_cutie!!!!:flowers: That is such a help! I don't have a VS card! I was hoping I could combine coupons!

4. Thanks so much harlem_cutie! I've been looking all over the Internet for just the shipping code, and thanks to you, I found more then that!

5. For free shipping you can use the code FSHIP on orders of $100 or more for the US

6. Do I get free panties for entering PASS0906 with a September order? And will the birthday code work if it's not my birthday ?

7. Will these codes work for Canada or are they all just for the US?

8. Most of these ones should work. I have the Victoria's Secret thread bookmarked at slickdeals. ;) Try the codes out by going through the checkout process. The ones that say they are expired don't usually expire until a couple of days after they say (they're slow updating the website). Stack them with code FA63145 (expires the 5th of October), which is one of the 10% off for Canadians codes.

FA64057-Buy any sweater, get a Hat, Scarf & Gloves for $25 -12/22/06)

FA62677 - Free cotton panty plus $10 off w/ any ANGELS, BBV or VERY SEXY bra purchase- 10-19-06

FA64225, FA64153, FA64177, FA64189- Fee PINK! panty (I thought this one was for if you bought a PINK bra, but I can't seem to get it to work anymore and it has nothing to do with being Canadian. I tested it out a little while ago and it was working for me.)

FA62773 - $5.00 off any $20.00 very sexy color purchase

VSEXY- Buy one very sexy bra and get the second for 15$ off.

FA63949 - $10 off any PINK Bra-ex-9-30-06

Dream- 15$ sample tote with any 35$ dream angle purchase.

MR43, MR73, MR74, MR22, MR23 and MR79- Free tote with 50$ purchase.-10-1-06

9. thanks for the info.. should check it out..

10. Yeah thanks for the codes, I love their Shampoo (so sexy) and conditioner, nothing like it. Smells incredible and makes your hair so freaking soft. My DH lvoes it too!!

11. ^^^Thanks Selena- I have to try that shampoo!

12. thx a lot for the codes harlem_cutie and Gloworm!
    I always look for VS codes:smile:

13. Yay! Thanks for the code girls! I'm definitely going to order my coat now.

Well, after I found out what size I should be order (ugh, useless size charts!!)

14. any current codes?? would apperciate it