Victoria's Secret...ALL clearance panties 2.99

1. I'm new to this board, but I wanted to let everyone know of the great deals on panties at VS. All clearance panties are now 2.99. I scored Christian Lacroix panties, originally $98.00, for 2.99! I also got a few pairs of Anna Sui, originally $32.00, for 2.99. This was at the Beverly Center location in Los Angeles. I had to do a little digging, but it was well worth it.

2. the VS in the Dallas Galleria had quite a bit on sale yesterday!

3. thanks for the heads up.

4. Why am I not in LA???:hysteric:

Thanks for letting us know. :welcome:

I cked the website and panties there are still $3.99. I need to visit the store :graucho:

5. Sorry if my original post was misleading. Panties are NOT 2.99 online, only in store. I'm not sure if every store has the same discounts, so I'd call and ask. The Beverly Center location has a lot of good merchandise left, though.

6. Thanks for posting!
    I just called my store to check and they have them for $2.99, so I'm guessing it's not just local!
    I'll be there tomorrow!

7. Tnx for posting! I need hurry to the store, coes a week ago VS panties were 3.99, Anna Sui panties were the way more expensive.

8. I didn't see any of Christian Lacroix panties, but I bought bunch of panties, including Betsey Johnson, Intimisi for 2.99. :tup: