Victoria's Secret 20% off coupon

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=600 bgColor=#ffffff></TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>[​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20% OFF PURCHASE[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OFFER TYPE: 4675[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]STORE ASSOCIATE USE ONLY [/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD width=600>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
    20% OFF PURCHASE IN STORES
    Offer is valid through December 24, 2007, only on in-store purchases. Must present a copy of email at time of purchase. One offer per customer. Associates and their families are not eligible. Not valid on gift card or prior purchases. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. STORE ASSOCIATE USE ONLY: 20% OFF Offer Type 4675.

2. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I am planning on going to VS tomorrow, so this will come in handy!!

3. is the semi annual in stores yet?

4. does one need the actual email printout?

5. i would assume so. the barcode is on the printout.

unless you have a nice VS store and they have the email handy to scan but i doubt it

6. I stopped into the store yesterday and asked about the in-store semi annual sale and the associates said it started Jan 4th.

7. Thanks, still a few last minute things are needed

8. Delicious! Thanks!
    For those who don't shop for last minute X'mas gift, the online semi annual sale has started. You should probably compare which is worth to do.

9. Wow...
    thanks for the post !!