Victoria: so she does eat!

1. So she does eat sometimes :yes: and crying when england lost the game :sad: but looking fab as always! BTW love her ring!!! :love:
    Vic.jpg vic1.jpg vic2.jpg vic3.jpg
  2. the pretzels a prop. j/k!
  3. Yeah I saw that game. It was so sad to see all the players crying after they lost and VB crying in the stands. I was really rooting for England. I hope Portugal gets squashed by France :yes:
  4. >>the pretzels a prop. j/k!

Maybe it's a low fat pretzel :lol:
  5. i still sad that england lost!! :cry:
  6. :lol: :roflmfao:

LOL....Never mind 'the' pretzel (singular, not plural, i see!) she still needs a da*n good burger meal...:graucho:

7. i agree! but this little pretzel is already a progress!!! :roflmfao:
  8. [​IMG]
    Now I'll have to get a divorce!
  9. :roflmfao::lol: well done bagnshoofetish! oh maybe she is cryng coz she spent to much money for shopping?
  10. or perhaps how they may be broke soon now and she'll have to sell her handbags? I feel an invite to the purse forum coming!!!
  11. I once read in a magazine that super skinny celebs like her like to be photographed holding with food, so people will actually think they're eating. Bagsnshoofetish's joke about the pretzel being a prop is really a reality for some celebs apparently.
  12. I Hope France Takes The Cup.
  13. She was probably just licking the salt from the pretzel. :graucho:
  14. I love VB, it's so sad for me to see her cry.:sad:
  15. I don't like to see anyone cry. thats why I cover it all up with humor. she'll be okay....