Victoria & David on vacation *NEW PICS*

envyme said:
What happened?
OK, here is my version of what happened:
Some chick wanted to launch her carreer in television and sold her story to tabloids about having an affair with David. Other tarts followed her exaple. The end.:nuts:

envyme said:
What happened?

Envyme... Are you serious? :wtf: You don't know what happened? David had an affair with his PA Rebeca Loos in Spain a few years ago.All started when he start to play for Real Madrid (my team by the way ;) ) He said that it wasn't true but... oh yes, it was :crybaby: . Victoria was always travelling and he was on his own :beach: :yahoo: in a hotel room in Madrid. Pictures went all over the magazines David with Rebecca looking very cosy. Rebecca went to british and spanish tv telling that she had an affair with him for a few months. After that more women say the same. Poor Victoria was acting like nothing happen and then she got pregnant. There is plenty more but it could take me ages.
Anyway this is way I don't believe in their relationship anymore. :yucky:

LV_addict said:
OK, here is my version of what happened:
Some chick wanted to launch her carreer in television and sold her story to tabloids about having an affair with David. Other tarts followed her exaple. The end.:nuts:

No. It wasn't like that. I was living in Spain when everything happen and I saw the pictures. Rebecca was leaving his hotel room early in the morning. David used to go out with Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos, clubbing and believe or not, he was always caught with women. Of course Rebecca is a :censor: but what she was saying, it's true.

myriamrees said:
No. It wasn't like that. I was living in Spain when everything happen and I saw the pictures. Rebecca was leaving his hotel room early in the morning. David used to go out with Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos, clubbing and believe or not, he was always caught with women. Of course Rebecca is a :censor: but what she was saying, it's true.

Wow! Well, I hope that Vics and Dave were able to genuinely savage their relationship. I don't get it how some girls are so devoid of self-respect:wtf: . How can you sleep with someone who is married:censor: ? This is the reason why some men go on doing the stupid things that they sometimes do. Because of these stupid women.

Anyway, kudos to Vics. She looks hot!

myriamrees said:
I guess we all choose to believe whatever we want to believe, right? Personally, I applaud David's camp for saying NOTHING at all about all the stories & accusations because, as the saying goes, "If you wrestle with the pig, you will only end up covered in pig sh*t"! Rebecca was the only one who dragged her story FOREVER where as the others gave up quickly, which leads me to believe it was Rebecca's plan all along. I am sure if it wasn't David, it would have been some other poor footballer.

LV_addict said:
I guess we all choose to believe whatever we want to believe, right? Personally, I applaud David's camp for saying NOTHING at all about all the stories & accusations because, as the saying goes, "If you wrestle with the pig, you will only end up covered in pig sh*t"! Rebecca was the only one who dragged her story FOREVER where as the others gave up quickly, which leads me to believe it was Rebecca's plan all along. I am sure if it wasn't David, it would have been some other poor footballer.

LV I love the Beckams too! :love: That was long time ago and they seem very close and happy together.
It was not my intention to have a disagreement with you. I am with you in this. Rebecca Loos was planning this all along.
Anyway pics are great. David looks hoooot :whistle:

OMG! How can she look like that:wtf: ?? I feel sorry for them, ´cause I think that they(=Victoria)lost it many many years ago . I think that they were happy at first but then the press got involved and now they are just lost souls. Victoria looks sick and she needs help :sos:, David is just a little boy who wants to play soccer :biguns: .