Victoria Beckham's Fashion Book Coming Out Soon

1. [​IMG]

Victoria Beckham is dishing details about her new style and fashion book titled 'That Extra Half An Inch' (in stores later this year.)

The former Spice Girl's book is described as a "revealing and practical" guide to "fashion, beauty and style". Here are some highlights:

Victoria on her rise to fame: "I've always been a girls' girl. And I know from experience that making the very best of yourself is something any woman can do. I was never the six-foot-tall pin-up. I've always been the girl next-door who got lucky. I've always been a girls' girl. And I know from experience that making the very best of yourself is something any woman can do. I've come a long way in the last 10 years, but this book isn't my attempt to tell you what or what not to do. It's just to share some of what I've learned."

Victoria on what it takes to look fabulous like her: "Whether you've got £20 to spend in Top Shop or £2,000 to spend at Gucci, looking good isn't about money, it's about style - and style never goes out of fashion."

Victoria on who she credit as her style icon: "To my mum - my first fashion guru who taught me how to sew, showed me how clothes should fit and told me never to wear horizontal stripes and never to eat beetroot because it stains. Most importantly she taught me how to enjoy being a girl."

Victoria....trying to be funny: ""P.S. -Jack may have brought me up, but in actual fact I know that my real mother was always Joan Collins. But that must always remain a secret. Mum's the word..."

Victoria on wearing skinny jeans and flat shoes: "....you end up looking like a golf club."

Victoria on wedges: "Some wedges look great but you can look like your feet are encased in cement."

This should be interesting....anyone thinking of purchasing it when it comes out ?

2. i would purchase it as a fun read......seems interesting what her view on..

3. I'm definitly going to order it, Infact I can't wait!
    No matter what all the Critics say about her, she has got style. And always looks FABULOUS.

She is totally one of my fashion icons!
    xxxRosexxx

4. ohh thanks so much for the heads up i will def get this. can we pre-order it now?? heh. i LOVE HER!

5. Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out...

6. I'm Dying To Read This!!!

7. i can't wait to get this book, looks interesting!

8. barbie--- I don't think we can pre-order yet, since it's coming out later towards the end of the year...like around the holidays.You can always get it as a christmas gift for yourself.

9. ROFLMAO!!!:lol:

I'll buy it!!! I find her hysterical! I bet she'd be a hoot IRL!!!

10. OH MY GOD!!! I totally just said this in LVAddicts other thread about Victoria!!!! LOL! I'm psychic!! YIPPEEEEE!! hahahahaha I'm so getting it.

11. I think I'm getting this one, even though I don't really care for VB (sorry VB fans:sad: ). Nice cover!

12. This will be a funny read! Wow- think of the additional money this gal will make now!

13. Take style tips from Victoria Beckham!!!! Never! I'll stick to real fashion icons like La Moss.

14. I will def check it out

15. I Cant wait!!!!