Victoria Beckham: What is this bag? Malesherbes or Recital?

my.php

13413ux.th.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: 13413ux.jpg

This picture was posted by and belongs to LV_Addict. It is on the first page (#3 post) of the "Celebrities and their LV's" under "Recital." However, another purseforum member later on posted in that thread that it was actually the discontinued "Malesherbes" purse. What is this bag that Victoria Beckham carrying- is it a Malesherbes or Recital? Just curious.

13413ux.th.jpg

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/97/13413ux.th.jpg

This picture was posted by LV_Addict on the first page (#3 post) of the "Celebrities and their LV's" under "Recital." However, a purseforum member said it was actually the discontinued "Malesherbes" purse. What is this bag that Victoria Beckham carrying- is it a Malesherbes or Recital? Just curious.

Oh and seriously if LV_addict says its a certain bag you can be 100% certain it is! LOL She is extremely knowledable!!:yes: :nuts:

They used to be SO, then part of the regular lines. Then they got discontinued a few years back. They also came in Epi. I have had a Mono, Damier and a Black Epi. I have since sold them all. If you look on ebay, you can get really good deals on them. Let-trade has them pop up every once in a while. They are actually one of my favorite LV styles of bags. I think it would be fabulous in the new Azur.