Victoria Beckham Suits Up For Chanel

1. It’s Paris Fashion Week and designers are showing off their Spring/Summer 2007 collections! Victoria Beckham sat front and center earlier today at the Grand Palais during Chanel’s runway show by veteran designer Karl Lagerfeld.
    Chanel’s star-studded front row included Vix, Kate Bosworth, Sigourney Weaver, director Sofia Coppola and Sean Lennon. Pictured is Mrs. Becks leaving the show…
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Victoria Beckham is in Paris for fashion week and spoke to PEOPLE about her family's upcoming move to LA. Her husband David Beckham has signed on with the LA Galaxy soccer team and they will therefore be moving countries with their three boys, Brooklyn, 7, Romeo, 4 and Cruz, almost 2. Victoria told them that it will be "especially nice for the be able to be outdoors so much of the time will be wonderful."
    Source: PEOPLE
  3. looking FOXXXXYYYYY!! and so POSH, posh.
  4. i luv her. thanks for posting
  5. Love her outfit.
  6. She always looks so amazing.. I don't think I could pull that off like she does :mad: :amuse:
  7. I LOVE the suit she is wearing!
  8. She looks GREAT!!! ...but the sunnies are a little too big for her face... :sweatdrop:
  9. She looks amazing in this suit. I thing she's very stylish.
  10. Loving this from her. Nice to see her ladies covered and the rest of her covered and she just looks as hot as always :biggrin:
  11. Fab. She looks gorgeous in whatever she wears.
  12. Looove her outfit here!
  13. I love her too..Can't get enough pics of the little fashionista!! Thanx for the pics!!:heart: Emmy
  14. I love her outfit!
  15. That's news. I hope he is making a comparable salary in the MLS as he was in Europe. When he was in the DC United, Beckham was virtually an unknown until he set foot back in England. I think the media will also take a quiet break from him in LA compared to the papparazzi's of the British Isles.