Victoria Beckham shoes?

1. Does anyone know what brand these shoes are?

Thankss!!

posh shoes.jpg
  2. I believe that they are Lanvin. She was wearing awesome shoes throughout the entire show.

3. They are Lanvin. I think those are around $790

4. thanks guys! I thought they were lanvin but couldnt find any online!.. will keep on searching

5. They have something similar on Barney's website.

6. maybe you can try net-a-porter. I think they carry Lanvin.

7. how are the sizing on lanvins? do they run true to size?

8. they are true to size. they might be hard to find though coz they went on sale for about $400 from $900. i snagged the last 8 at my Barneys

9. I was wondering the same thing as I was watching the show!!! I wish I could raid her closet!!!!! I think she wears great things!! Even when she was still A spice girl I was in love with her wardrobe!

10. [​IMG]

Yepp they are Lavin Assymmetrical Sandals, very nice also I must add :biggrin:.
    x

11. They are Lanvin, retailed for $960. I know this because I almost bought them.

12. they went on sale at Barneys down to around $360 i snagged a pair 2 days ago waiting to get them

13. These shoes are very HOT!
    Great price as well

14. Me too! To the point where my sister was like are you gay? Um-NO! Just can compliment another female without being a hater. I loved when she was a Spice Girl and she used to wear those heels that spiraled up to her knee caps.:drool:

15. Yea those shoes are TDF I hope you have some luvk finding them!!!