Victoria Beckham leaving Hermes boutique in West London,wearing a new Emerald Ring!

1. London, UK, 04.01.2007: A TRENDY LOOKING VICTORIA BECKHAM SWAPS HER WEDDING RING FOR BLING AS SHE IS SNAPPED LEAVING EXCLUSIVE 'HERMES' STORE IN WEST LONDON. VICTORIA WEARS A LARGE EMERALD RING INSTEAD OF HER WEDDING RING.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. That ring's a bit Posh

January 05, 2007

VICTORIA Beckham steps out with some glam New Year jewellery — a ring with plenty of bling.

The 32-year-old wife of soccer ace David Beckham, 31, dazzled fellow shoppers in West London with the emerald sparkler on her wedding finger.

An onlooker said of the former Spice Girl, who also wore oversized shades: “She looked radiant.”

Small pic: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007000587,00.html

3. Gorgeous ring!

4. That is an amazing ring....

5. She sure can wear a skirt! Gorgeous ring!!!

6. I think the whole outfit would look better with white shirt;but it looks great like this aswell.
    She sure loves her black!!!!

7. OMG!huge ring but it'S so beautiful:biggrin:

8. I love the ring!!

9. VB is looking great (as usual!). LOVE the skirt but still don't like that GV bag she's been carrying lately. Too boxy for my liking.

10. I know.....I know.......I've posted this before. But, what is what that hand and the hair thing! Sheesh.....Vickie! Get a bobby pin!!!! Drive's me crazy!

11. Hot pics!!!! Nice ring!

12. ITA! I miss her Prada carrying.

13. I love the GV bag!
    Really don't like the gold detailing on the purple skirt though!

14. She looks great! She loves rocking that bag!

15. That skirt is hidious