Victoria Beckham is Too Cheap

1. Although she and her husband are best friends with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, friends say Victoria Beckham has no intentions of becoming a Scientologist. Victoria recently told a friend, "There's no way I'd spend any money on that nonsense." Her friend elaborates:

It's completely laughable that there's even talk of her becoming a Scientologist. Just because people are friends with someone doesn't mean they do everything they do. Scientology is like kabbala in that it's become all about money. Kabbala bracelets are now $28! It's a joke...Scientology is an expensive religion; Victoria is too cheap to convert."​
    You'd think she is being sarcastic with the $250 million her husband is about to make, but this is just Posh trying to be nice. It's not too expensive, it's just too crazy. Scientology would make more sense if it was based on Pokemon or your cat's dreams.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I think maybe she just doesn't agree with Scientology (wise in my opinion) & doesn't want to say
    I think if Victoria took a notion to do it she would regardless of cost.

3. Good for them..at least they still have some senses not just following religion "trend"

4. way to go Posh.. i wouldnt share either. If you have to hand a certian % over to be in this clan you dont need it.

5. Really???

6. YEAH really.
    I mean i can donating, but i' able to give what i want. But when i'm told i have to give a certian amount to belong.... NOT!

7. OMG...I think I actually like her again. She still has no fashion sense, but I can respect her more for not falling into "Tom's trap".

8. she just did the right choice! ;)

9. Fantastic chioce!! Scientology is just more than just insane...

10. I think she's right. I respect that she won't spend any money on some BS and not afraid to speak about it especailly when being "friends" with insane Tom Cruise. Bravo!

11. You're saying it's not based on that? :shrugs:

12. Too cheap to convert. lol.

13. No I think not too cheap rather too wise to be taken in by this mad crowd!

14. Shes smart,its a waste!

15. I like that she doesn't get influence by "Mr jumpin on Oprah's couch cruise."