Victoria Beckham-Back to Brunette

1. Here's a pic of Vickie with her newly brunette hair. Vicki spent a mere 8 hours at Jessica Galvan Hair Studio in Beverly Hills Friday.

[​IMG]

2. I bet she look great as always, but I'd like to see a better shot of her face and the cut.

3. looks similar top the pob she had before the blonde. I think she planning on growing it for the Spice Girls tour, to be reminiscent of those days.

4. cute jeans

5. I think she looks better as a brunette.

6. ^^ I totally agree!

7. ^^^ Yes me too. Although I did like the blonde on her (which suprised me!) I think she looks far better with dark hair.

8. [​IMG]

I agree, she looks way better now

9. some more pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I agree, she looks more natural as a brunette. Although 8 hours? To go from blonde to brunette? I would think that would be a lot shorter considering it's always easier to go dark.

11. I also like her as a brunette better and I have her jeans!!:biggrin:

12. thanks for the other pics ROSEMARY.....I was just way lazy to post them...lol :smile:

13. Thank God.....it was looking waaaaay too blonde and french fried. I love her as a brunette. Going from megablonde/platinum back to brunette is extremely tricky and can cause a lot (more) damage if not done right. The hair is so porous and sensitive after all that bleach. No wonder she was there awhile. You can see all the breakage and fragility in this before pic...hopefully she'll get some healthy shine back.

victoria-beckham-brunette-again-02.jpg
  14. I LOVE it! I always thought she looks better with dark hair!:tup:

15. Awesome, love her either way..but I must say she looks lovely as a brunette!