VH1 - Rock of Love

magdalena has to be a guy......she's just creepy.......LOL

I like Jes......I would've wanted to beat that chick up after being thrown in the pool......she seems to be one of the only level headed ones out of all the girls.......but Brett won't pick her cuz she isn't slutty enough

rodeo is alright.......at least she's near brett's age........all these girls are probably young enough to be brett's daughters........maybe rodeo looks real old cuz she had cancer and was paralyzed......i guess she's gone through a lot

ugh that girl with red hair was annoying (lacey i think)

dallas is stupid

that stupid girl that got eliminated at the end was hilarious

brandi c is still ANNOYING to me......i can't stand her whiney voice

and yeah I don't understand why that girl (can't think of her name) would get her boobs SO big.........it doesn't look pretty

i'm liking this show so far :smile:

I like Jes......I would've wanted to beat that chick up after being thrown in the pool......she seems to be one of the only level headed ones out of all the girls.......but Brett won't pick her cuz she isn't slutty enough

rodeo is alright.......at least she's near brett's age........all these girls are probably young enough to be brett's daughters........maybe rodeo looks real old cuz she had cancer and was paralyzed......i guess she's gone through a lot

dallas is stupid

and yeah I don't understand why that girl (can't think of her name) would get her boobs SO big.........it doesn't look pretty

Erin, yeah she drives me crazy too.. this show is my new closet obsession until another I love NY or Flavor of Love comes out

dallas is stupid

I agree with everything you just said.

Erin is the Hooters girl w/the "cloud" boobs, as Brandi C said!

I actually do like Erin though, I don't think she is a bimbo like the other blondes are turning out to be.

I too think Rodeo may look older because of the cancer and because she has so little body fat - women with little to no body fat (body builders) often look older in the face because of this.

DH and I were in utter shock the other night! We have been watching since the first episode. I cannot belive how trashy these girls are acting...what about Rodeo having an orgasm in the recording studio?

The only girl in MHO that has class is the pink haired girl. I also cannot believe what Brett is having them do and how easily they do it?

I will watch just for pure entertainment and root for the pink haired girl. :tup:

So far I can't stand Lacey ! :yucky: I am sick of her saying that she is in a band and she thinks that makes her perfect for Bret. I was so glad when he sent home Tiffany "Don't Threaten Me with a good Time " :throwup: Dallas needs to go too.

just here to reiterate how much i love and adore this show.

i like jes (pink hair) a lot, i think she's one of the smarter ones. i also like the blonde with all the tattoos.

i also like dallas, even though she said some really messed up stuff about animals, i don't think she seriously meant it, i think she was just baiting lacey (who i HATE). anyone who will screw with lacey is on my good list. if i have to hear her say one more thing about how she's in a band, i will crawl through the tv and hit her in the face myself. plus she threw jes in the pool, which was not cool.

i also love the heather-erin feud, there are good and bad point to both of them. i think it's funny that erin insists she's not a slut and doesn't want to show her boobs and is soooo classy when she's got one of the most hilariously ridiculous boob jobs i've ever seen in my life. i like that heather keeps it a little more real - she's a stripper and she doesn't pretend like she's a "good girl."

i also like brandi m, she seems like she'd be fun to get a beer with, but she was also trying to mediate and get everyone to chill and have fun. i hope she wins...is there a cash prize, or do you just get bret? i'd rather have cash...

doesn't surprise me ooooooooone bit. but hey, everyone's gotta get paid, and she didnt seem like she had any other marketable skills.

really cute haircut, though, much better than her one on the show.

...Erin is the Hooters girl w/the "cloud" boobs....
Is that what she called them? I thought she said "clown" boobs, but I kind of like "cloud" better.

I had high hopes for Tiffany, but alas, she appears to be something of a one-trick pony. Although it seems like a trick that would work at a lot of bus parties.

I was surprised to see Tamara go, too. Just because she's not - hm, intellectually intimidating as the Olly girl wannabes is no reason to suppose that she could not be a most creditable rock star girlfriend.