VG First

1. I just returned a brand new, unused VG First to NM today. If any one is interested call 703-761-1600 and ask for Carey (male).:tup:

2. oooooo!!!!!!

how was the leather?!??!

3. The leather was very nice with right amount of distressing. :tup:Not too smooth. It was really cute but i think i prefer VG in the Giant Day bag.:yes:

4. Ooo I think I saw the one Nanaz returned at Tyson's corner yesterday! It added a much needed pop of color to their bbag trees. lol

5. what color is it??

6. Vert Gazon or grass green

7. Were you there yesterday?:nuts: What time?:nuts: I saw some one with a White First there yesterday and i immediately thought she could be from PF, haha.:p

8. It wasn't me :sad: I didn't have a bbag on me, was using my LV Alma... I pretty much lingered by the bbag trees the whole time i was there hoping to spot a tPFer. heheheh

Edit: sorry, totally didnt answer your question Nanaz, i was there around 4PM yesterday

9. I was there at 2:00 and left around 3:00. I was waiting for ICB but he never showed up. :sad:I always think i might run into a pfer while i am there too.:p