very prive tortoise patent??

I have these shoes and love them but I wouldn't mind if they were half a size bigger. Therefore, I have been stalking the net. They seem to pop up on Saks.com and Net A Porter every few weeks. I also saw them on MyTheresa.com. A SA at Saks told me they were completely sold out of them in all stores because they're a few months old already which is why I am holding on to the ones I have. :crybaby:

I visit this site daily. It's a feed of CLs on the net and I love it! :tup:

http://shopping.instyle.com/browse?fts=louboutin

I have these shoes and love them but I wouldn't mind if they were half a size bigger. Therefore, I have been stalking the net. They seem to pop up on Saks.com and Net A Porter every few weeks. I also saw them on MyTheresa.com. A SA at Saks told me they were completely sold out of them in all stores because they're a few months old already which is why I am holding on to the ones I have. :crybaby:

I visit this site daily. It's a feed of CLs on the net and I love it! :tup:

http://shopping.instyle.com/browse?fts=louboutin

what size are you after? i am a 38 in most shoes and have the anemones in 38..i will keep an eye out for you and you keep an eye for me :tup:

mytheresa, footcandy and saks are out of my size :tdown:

net a porter only has a 40 that i can see and i couldn't see them on Sakes either..am i just stupid or do you mean Saks have them in the shop but not on the web?

thanks

guys what do you think;
an ebay seller will sell them to me for $880 plus shipping. they retail on net-a-porter for $780 but that is without tax etc. would i be made to pay her that much??

guys what do you think;
an ebay seller will sell them to me for $880 plus shipping. they retail on net-a-porter for $780 but that is without tax etc. would i be made to pay her that much??

Well if it's a US seller and they can mark it as a gift with a lowered value so you don't end up paying any customs fees/taxes, then it's pretty worth it -- coz with $780 + shipping coming from a store (which surely won't declare it as a gift with a low value) there's certainly going to be VAT/customs fees on top of it....comes to to about $880 if not more (from my past experience living in the UK and learning it the hard way).

$100 mark up isn't bad for current season sold out shoes ... but they're last season (right? s/s 07).

I bet if you stalk ebay you'll find one at a lower price.

This may be slightly misleading, but I'd half size up--patent very prives seem to be stiff.

I have the turtle patent decolletes ... I just adore the coloring.

Squeak, I saw them in size 38 and 38.5 literally 2 days ago on Saks website because I was stalking the website for nude very prive. I think you need 38.5 if you wear 38.

Legaldiva - I totally adore tortoise Decollete and they are on my wishlist. Unfortunately I received black patent in the post by mistake (instead of Pigalle) and they are too tight.