Very odd couple! LOL!

1. The Tennis Ace and the Fashionista: New York’s Newest Couple?
    Posted by ExtraTV Staff on September 11, 2007 6:58 AM

[​IMG]
    New York’s ultimate fashionista Anna Wintour has been spotted for the second time with tennis ace Roger Federer!
    The 57-year-old Vogue diva, who is widely believed to have inspired Meryl Streep’s character in “The Devil Wears Prada,” was cozying up to 26-year-old sports star Federer at the Oscar de la Renta fashion show this weekend.
    Is it a love match?
    New York Daily News’ Ben Widdicombe tells “Extra” that Wintour is famously fond of Federer.
    In fact, she chose to watch him at the U.S. Open last week instead of going to Gwen Stefani’s L.A.M.B. fashion show.
    But Widdicombe says that both Wintour and Federer have significant others and that they’re just very good friends.

2. Hope no!

3. To be honest, I'd do the same, he's hot. Anyhow...

4. he has been dating another tennis player for almost 7 years. she is also his manager.

5. hmmmm...

I hope they were just spotted sitting together, or that would be very odd

6. That's what I thought too!

7. Gotta love tabloids! Just because they were front row @ a Fashion week doesn't mean they are dating.:oh: Roger has been with Miroslava 'Mirka' Vavrinec (ex-tennis player) for the past seven years. I haven't heard anything about them splitting up.

8. this is also not the first time at all they've been seen together, they're long-established friends, he went to a fashion show with her last fall too

9. If Im not mistaken..someone reported they said they were just friends, and both of them have SO's.

10. weird.

11. the article says:

But Widdicombe says that both Wintour and Federer have significant others and that they’re just very good friends.

12. She looks fabulous for 57.

13. leave it to the press to fabricate headlines....