Very Much Confused!! Help me pick one.. Last Poll..

?

Which one to get first?

1. Bronze Cotton Club Bowler

2. Pink Luxe Bowler

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So.. I've been searching for my first non-flap, non-reissue Chanel Handbag.. Please help me which one to get first..

1. Chanel Pink Luxe Bowler

2. Chanel Bronze Cotton Club Bowler

Please, please help me... As much as I wanted to get them both, I can only get one first... And then the rest.. Afterwards.. Please help me!! Thanks!

2. hi Rica I don't remember seeing a pink lux bowler but since I love lux bowlers I'd say go for it!:smile:

3. Ooh I love love love the luxe bowlers!! Get it and pleeease post pics when you do!

4. Hi Rica, I voted again for the CC Bowler.

How are you feeling BTW, are you on maternity leave right now?

5. ^Not yet Nath! One more week to go... My last day in the office is 27th of July. :biggrin: I was actually feeling sick yesterday that I didn't went online that much yesterday.. :sad:

Anyway, I found a photo of the Pink Luxe Bowler in the reference library for your guys' reference. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

It's the one in the middle.

6. I'm voting for the cotton club, but only because I don't like pink!

7. yeah, me too, the color is the turn-off in this poll :smile:

8. Thanks guys! I already made my decision.. The Pink Salmon Luxe Bowler will have to go first! :biggrin: It's on layaway already! Thanks again! :biggrin:

9. love the pink bowler rica! congrats

10. The pink is very pretty!!

11. oh I like it!so feminine !post pix when you get it!Take care!:smile:

12. I voted for the bronze BB...I think it's more versatile and you'd get more use out of it.