Very happy with my ebay purchases!!

1. Hi all, I have got a few good deals recently on eBay with the help of the fab people (you know who you are) on the authenticate thread. Here is a pic of them. I am just awaiting one more to arrive, a red epi pochette, so I will add a pic of that later.

LV Cream Vernis 1.jpg BronzeLexington.jpg Le Tal 1.jpg Resize suhali 1.jpg Le Tal + Wallet.jpg
  2. Congrats!:love: You have quite a big haul. I love your purchases. Enjoy.

3. Wow what a haul! Congrats on such beauties, I've been hunting for a great price on a bronze lexie :biggrin:

4. Thanks girls, I got the Le Tal for US$1000 and the blue plastic was still on the front plate and the keys had not even been attached. All the pieces I have bought so far have been very lightly used if at all as they look brand new close up.

5. omg, super congrats! it's a steal for ur le tal at that price and condition!

6. Love your finds! Almost all of my bags have come from eBay as well...it's a fun challenge to find great deals, isn't it?

7. Wow congrats! That's a super FAB deal on the Le Tal! :supacool:

8. WOW! Congrats :nuts: I love your Suhali

9. They are all stunning, congratulations on the major haul!

10. wow! you got a lot of great stuff! nice finds!

11. Congrats on your additions!

12. gorgeous pieces!! congrats on all of your eBay purchases!! :biggrin:

13. nice

14. I love your purchases, congrats.

15. congrats! nice haul! i love ppl in authenticate thread too. they're doing fabulous job!