Very embarrassed yesterday in the LV boutique…

1. I was in looking at different bags, still trying to decide which one I'm going to buy... And in walked a girl and guy about my age (early twenties). They were being very loud and crude, not to mention, being very rude to the SAs. They left their pop cans on the counter and walked around the store looking at stuff. They obviously had money, I could tell by their clothes and accessories. Finally the girl decided she wanted a Speedy 25 and she bought it; the whole while swearing, speaking ridiculously loudly, and generally just causing a scene. I was so embarrassed - here are two people in my age group who simply need attention and give our generation a bad rep. I couldn't believe their behavior - it was shameful.
  2. :censor:
    All i can say is WOW
  3. I call people like that "nouveau riche" and they are everywhere. Such a shame. Unfortunately money does not buy class.
  4. Ughhh... Some people are sooo annoying. I bet they also walk with their noses in the air looking down on people.

5. Morons! These kind of people have too much money and not enough brains.
  6. ugh! i despise people like those!
  7. Couldn't have said it better.
  8. UGH how classless!
  9. Louis Lover-- I can totally sympathize with you! I am 22 years old, and I am embarrassed by the antics of girls in my age group too.

I bet that SAs just appreciate young women like yourself more for conducting themselves appropriately. Sometimes, when I am at a store and I hear people being rude to the SAs, I will comment on it so that the rude people can hear it. I know that it is none of my business, but it still ticks me off:sad:
  10. ugh I hate people like that!
  11. some ppl really need to learn the meaning of common courtesy!
  12. How would you pronounce that by the way?
  13. Such a shame. I hope I've taught my kids better than to behave that way when they're that age. And if they did, I'd be pulling them by their matter how old they are.
  14. "New-vo Ree-shh"
  15. Arrrgh, this makes my blood boil!