Vert Foret or Tabac RH Day?

Which color would you choose?

1. 07 Vert Foret

2. 07 Tabac

3. 08 Vert Thym

4. 08 Sahara

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everybody! I went into Barney's on Sunday and fell in love with the thick leather of the Day bag. I tried looking online for a Violet RH Day, but have had no luck. So now I'm thinking of purchasing a Vert Foret or Tabac (more reddish) Day from Aloha Rag. Which would you guys choose? I already have a vert foret Step and a cinnamon city, but I'm just being bad... Another alternative is to wait for the Vert Thym or Sahara '08 Day (can you tell I like green/brownish colors? But it's hard to tell from the pictures what these colors will look like...
  2. I love the Tabac color! In fact, I want one for my next bbag. I like more neutral colors though and I don't like the color green.
  3. I have tabac in the day and mini matelasse. It is an absolutely gorgeous colour.
  4. I think tabac is beautiful! And versatile! But I'm also not much of a green fan either. Sahara could be gorgeous but I've been staying away from light colors since they dirty easily and sometimes yellow :hrmm:
  5. Tabac! I have a tabac city and the color is gorgeous :love:. It's also a really versatile color because it matches with brown or black.
  6. I have a tabac rh Day, it's more of a chestnut or brick-red color :love: Luurve that bag!!
  7. I vote for Vert Foret because I love that color so much, but I've changed my my mind and think that because you already have a Vert Foret and Cinnamon bag, you ought to go for Sahara. It's a fantastic looking neutral. I am not terribly crazy about Vert Thyme at the moment.
  8. I say wait until the new colors come to decide. I think both of those colors will still be available...
  9. the day tabac is my 1st bbag
    i love this color you can use it as everyday bag :tup:

10. the light colors turn yellow? :wtf: oh no! that's horrible!

i do love green, so initially i wanted Vert Thym because i already have Vert Foret. but i'm afraid the new bags are thin and dry. :shrugs:.

hmm, i guess i'm leaning toward the tabac now...
  11. Tabac! It's Gorgeous!
  12. i happen to like the sahara so I voted for it.
    however tabac is equally as gorgeous and versatile.
  13. :confused1:I did not realize how much I loved I want one with ggh....;)
  14. I am biased since I have a vert foret Day and looooovvvveeeee it. Its a great color and the leather is niiiiccceee :smile:
  15. ooh... have modeling pics???