Vert Fonce, the neglected color?

I love love love this color...it's everything that everyone has already shared and so much more. The leather has also been consistantly thick distressed and yummy with the VT bags I've seen. If it weren't for all the other yummy colors...I could totally see myself welcome more styles in my collection in this color. I have the part time (oogie posted a pic) and a delicious MU.

It looks grogeous! What I'm curious about is how does it compare to '03 Olive Brown and '04 Khaki, I love both of those.
Nanaz, thank you. I do recall that thread but I just can't seem to get a really good feel for exaclty what color this bag is. In some pics it looks more brown, in others it looks like a very dark green. :confused1:
Sorry Powder i think i took my pics with flash and that is why it looks more Brown:sad: but Oogie's pics are more accurate.:tup:

cracker: So you gave up on a Sienna PT, and looking for one in Vert Fonce, or are you getting both??:gaucho:

powder: I have 03 Olive Brown and I've seen 04 Khaki IRL, and although I''ve never seen Vert Fonce IRL, from pics, it doesn't look anything like either one those colors. VF is in the same palette as the 2 above colors, but 1 or 2 shades darker.