Vert Fonce SGH ..... my PT's here (lots of pics in diff. lighting & modeling pics)

Look what happens when I'm at work...my friend gets the most BEAUTIFUL Bbag I have seen yet!!!!!! I can not tell you how speechless I am over your PT! :drool: It's AMAZING and better be a BIG KEEPER!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Thanks Elliemay!!!! Definitely a keeper!!! I :heart: it! I know, I know, I've said that before. And the next thing you know, my bags are up on #$@& But, I REALLY mean it this time. Gawd, I love this bag!!!!:heart:

Thanks guccidiva, pinkie, phebe, LouisGal, Blue_Hour_Girl, nada, turtlejd, LV&Lexus07, cate22, pinkiestarlet, lizz, lovelygarments and karenab for all your sweet comments.

pursendipity.......if you want to see more pics on PTs, I just started a PT thread in the Clubhouse. Hopefully, part-timers will start posting all of their bags soon!

Wow "T" Cracker! you got it already?! I think this should definitely be a keeper! the leather looks great too! I'm :drool::drool::drool: here! this really is a gorgeous combo! and as always you look great in your modelling pics! a very stylish mommy you are!

Thanks girlie!!! Just got your email........I think you may have to get this combo! ;) PT or Work? :nuts:

WOWSERS...CRACKER...oh my... your VF is PERFECTION!!!! CONGRATS!!! Your pictures are making me want a VF PT.... oh yeahhhh I have one! Okay...what does that say:confused1:

Thanks so much blessings! Your bag is what inspired me to get mine. I've been thinking about this bag ever since you posted your PT photo. Now I have my very own to :drool::drool::drool: over!!!! Thanks for posting your pics!:heart:

i love the way you carry this bag - it looks amazing in you!!!! i knew you would love the PT the best - congrats T!!
IMG_2415.jpg

That bag is so beautiful. I want to reach out and TOUCH it! Such an amazing color and it looks absolutely fantastic on you. I've got the make-up in vert fonce and even that little thing has amazing leather. I def. think this color was overlooked. WOW!!!! Enjoy it! :heart::drool::girlsigh: