Vert Fonce SGH ..... my PT's here (lots of pics in diff. lighting & modeling pics)

1. got camera crazy and took lots of pics in different lighting. I :heart: this bag! I've decided to go for the PT.......this style is so much fun to carry......:wlae:

Here's the pics........all taken this afternoon in different lighting. You can see from the photos, this color is contantly changing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    darn it - I need to get off this forum - this isn't good for me
    that is one AMAZING bag!!

5. wow!your PT is beautiful :love:

6. Cracker- that is the most gorgeous Vert Fonce PT!! I would have never guessed that it would look this good with SGH.. Wow, I'm stunned by the beauty!

7. wow Cracker! I'm loving VF more and more. Thanks for the pics. Your bag is TDF and your pics are always scrumptious!!:yes::yes:

8. HOLLY MaCKERAL of BGODS~!!! That is one GORGEOUS Sm:huh:Oshy Squishy... AWESOME PT cRacker!!!:tender: You got your bag earlier than I DID! Lucky!! I say shes a keeper... WOW.. LOVE it. The leather is perfect! I hope my Mogano comes out just as nice as yours....:love: it's an O:huh:OBERLICious.. VertfOnce :girlsigh: cOngrats dearie~!

9. that bag looks sooo yummy-absolutely gorgeous! congrats!

10. I love your bag! What beautiful leather! - vert fonce = ? what is another name for this? IRL, is this a deep brown? If it is, how does it compare to the 05 chocolate? Cracker, again, congratulations on another beautiful bag - you have the best bags!!!

11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. Cracker, this is so gorgeous! I have really liked the leather on all the vert fonce bags I have seen.

13. cracker you always have the most gorgeous bags! this one is no exception .. congrats!

14. Thanks so much lovelygarments.......it's called Olive at BalNY. It's a brown, green color that changing depending on the lighting. Sometimes it's really dark like a spinach color and at other times it's brown with olive undertones.

15. Thanks oogiewoogie!!! I can't wait to see yours........post pics soon!