Vert D'eau Shoulder or wait?

1. I need help deciding. I really like the seafoam color and so many people think the Vert D'eau looks like it. I have never seen Vert D'eau IRL so I need to see pics of everyone that has one and I'd like to know how you like the color. I might get a Vert D'eau Shoulder...but I am in LOVE with Aquamarine and Sandstone. Should I get the Shoulder in Vert D'eau or wait and get something in the Aqua and Sandstone???

2. Based on your current collection I would skip the Vert D'eau and get the Aquamarine.

Your current collection has vibrant rich colors. I would think the Vert D'eau would be a little "mild" for you.

The Aquamarine is unbelievably beautiful! :nuts: :yes: :heart:

3. I love the vert d'eau I think it is a much nicer colour irl. It isnt at all pale and is yummy in the smaller styes like my first or a shoulder.

4. [​IMG]

Heres the pic i was meant to include!!!

5. They are both so beautiful, tough decison!

I love vert d'eau, but if you are buying a shoulder, maybe the aquamarine colour will pop a bit more for such a small bag??

Like I said, tough decison:confused1:

6. MRG, the Vert D'eau is very pretty :yes: But I've seen such a variation in hue so I would do some IRL comparisons before buying.

7. For a shoulder...I would prefer Aqua...

8. M, I say Aqua, just give some POP! to your collection. The shoulder is small enough that it won't be too much of a shock to your system. :smile:

Let us know what you decide...