Vert d'eau or Aquamarine?

1. I have the chance of buying a vert d'eau twiggy, but I'm unsure as I've not seen it IRL, and on some pictures it looks a bit sickly. :throwup:

A. Has anyone got any good pictures they could post, or
    B. Should I look for an aquamarine, which would be more striking. :supacool:

Pictures of either would be good. Opinions please.

(If I only knew how to set up a poll!):graucho:

2. Here's my Vert D'eau, but she's a first :smile:

Hope the pics work...

The 1st is inside in bathroom lighting & the 2nd is outside in direct sunlight. She looks shiney in the 2nd pic cause it was the first day I had her :yes: the shine has since worn off.

Strange, but she looks totally different to me in different lighting - sometimes she looks like pistachio, sometimes turq 04 and sometimes seafoam.. ???

f2.jpg forum1.jpg
  3. Here is my Vert D'eau City.:yahoo: The color is very pretty IRL but i think in time it is going to change and get lighter.:sad: I would go for the Aqua.:yes:

img_2354%20%283%29.jpg IMG_2350%20%282%29.JPG
  4. ^Nooo I hope not :sad:

Mine looks darker than yours. It seems that the color varies alot.. :confused1:

The Aqua's vary alot too. Apparently the aqua GH's are more vibrant than the RH.. I think powderpuff posted pics of the two together.

5. I vote aqua, but I have never seen the color in real life. I did see Vert D'eau, and it wasn't my favorite. . . but other people on the forum seem to rock it well!

6. Aquamarine for sure!!!

7. acqua!!

8. AQUA all the way!

9. I like the vert d'eau.

10. F&G, where will you be purchasing from?

I recently purchased a Vert Deau Twiggy from aloharag and had to send it back as damaged. I hope this is not the same one they will be selling you!

11. Vert d'eau, baby!
    bbagvert.jpg

12. Love to see this pic enlarged....btw, ur bag is lovely esp ur planet/boobie....both of them are awesome:p :p

13. Thank you Celia_Hish

14. vert d'eau. I am not a fan of the aqua. Too teal for my taste.

15. aqua!