Vert D'eau CITY or TWIGGY?

Which Vert D'eau?

1. CITY

3. Wait for a FIRST to pop up on fleebay!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi again people,

Thank you all for your previous feedback. I went ahead and ordered a BG pink first (should arrive next week), but can't quite get Vert D'eau out of my head. I don't know why I'm SO obsessed with VD all of a sudden. I totally didn't pay attention to it when it first came out, but now that's ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::

Aloha Rag sold out of Vert D'eau first (my first choice), so now I'm deciding between a CITY and a TWIGGY. I owned both styles previously and lately sold both because my daily needs only require a first.

What should I get? A city? A twiggy? Or wait for a first to pop up on fleebay? Please advice!!!

Pics courtesy of Aloha Rag.
    image-2.jpg image.jpg image-1.jpg
  2. This is a hard one...all of the styles in that color are beautiful,so I say the Twiggy.:smile:
  3. I am totally into the twiggies lately and I love it in vert d'eau!
  4. I vote Twiggy:yes:
  5. One vote for City!:tup:
  6. Twiggy! I'm loving it in Vert D'eau. :heart:
  7. twiggy hands down, i love that style
  8. I voted city!

And all this talk about VD is making me want one... :push:
  9. In this color I like it in the Twiggy style.
  10. I vote for Twiggy :yes:
  11. I think its cuter in the Twiggy.
  12. i love the city. it just loooks soooo right in vert d'eau.
  13. I voted Twiggy, such a great style and the color would be so beautiful in it.
  14. Twiggy as well. The shape is so cute, plus while it's actually deceptively roomy, it sorta "looks" smaller than the City, since you say that a First is all you need!
  15. My vote is for the First... You said that your lifestyle doesn't really suit a city or a twiggy, so if you get either one of those, you may end up selling it as well.