Vert Anis????

koukanamiya said:
Yeah, it's got to be Vert Crue. The color is just like the agenda I saw in the store (except the one in the store is in gulliver leather).:yes:
you know tht is what i finf confusing about the auction as well. not only wrong colour but lso the leather shouldn´t be togo but gulliver. as i mentioned in the other thread if i am not completely mixed up in my head vert crue was a gulliver exclusive colour (and the bag in the auction doesn´t look like togo to me ) from what you can see on the pics

lilach said:
you know tht is what i finf confusing about the auction as well. not only wrong colour but lso the leather shouldn´t be togo but gulliver. as i mentioned in the other thread if i am not completely mixed up in my head vert crue was a gulliver exclusive colour (and the bag in the auction doesn´t look like togo to me ) from what you can see on the pics

I noticed that too! I was thinking that the leather looked too smooth to be togo. My SA also said that vert crue is a gulliver-exclusive leather. Maybe the seller was given the wrong information? It's one stunning bag though.