Versace bag

1. What do you girls think of this Versace bag? Do you think it is wearable? Probably not a day bag? I find it beautiful.:love:

[​IMG]

2. I think you could rock this in the day, but would have to be impecably dressed and polished. If it was in a black or something then I think clothing wouldn't matter.

3. I just saw this on eluxury.......I love the shape of it, but after I got done looking at it for a while, I figured it wasn't really my style, too flashy for me. I do think it's gorgeous, though.

4. it kinda reminded me of LV speedy multicolore on the hardwares.

5. i kinda like it...!

6. i love the shape too and i do think you can use it every day.

7. I have seen it at the Versace store in NYC. It truly is a lovely bag and I just love the hardware.

8. It's not my cup of tea because it's so bling bling but you have to like that's he only thing that matters.

9. I really like it but its more of a trendy bag IMO.

10. Oh thats a nice bag!

11. I like it, but I would worry about the fabric part getting dirty since it's white.

12. Drools,

13. Its flashy and bling bling but classy!!!! They have a black one in Eluxury but it is not the same!! here it is:

[​IMG]

14. It's pretty, but after my last Versace bag (which was NOT well made at all), I'll never own another.

15. i like the bag.. but yeah, it is not an everyday bag... i guess it could be a day bag though..