Vernis wallet

1. Is vernis wallet easy to take care? Does it get scratches easily? Will it have peeling on edges like the epi leather? I may want to get one in framboise....but want to hear comments first...thanks! ;)

2. I know that they're not as durable as the the canvas wallets (Mono, Damier) but still hold up well- but be wary of the lighter colors as they are more prone to color transfer.

3. I have 5 vernis wallets, 4 in the lighter colors (beige, marshmallow,
    peppermint and perle). All have held up surprisingly well, scratches
    are not a problem -- funny, I totally thought when I got my first one
    years ago, that would be the main issue! Color transfer *IS* an
    issue with the lighter ones, so be careful. With my indigo viennois,
    no fading, no scratches, no nothing. I also carry vernis small ring
    agendas, again no problems -- vernis is more hardy than it looks!

4. That's good to know! I only have vernis bags and I don't use them that often so there's no problem. But for wallet it's harder to take good care. Wonder if fromboise will have the color transfer problem?

5. I have a red one and no problems yet. I use the wallet more than the matching purse too. No color transfer problem for me.

6. I don't have a vernis wallet, but from my other pieces, they're VERY scratch-resistant:yes:

7. i have the FP and it's holding up pretty well!

8. I have the zippy wallet in the vernis framboise and I LOVE it! I don't "abuse" my stuff, but it IS a wallet, so it gets used alot.....and it still looks brand new! This is my favorite wallet EVER! Gets compliments everytime I take it out of my bag (whether it be at Starbucks, gas station, or Nordstrom)! :yahoo: If you love it, then you should go for it!

9. You should go for it! I don't think you should be worried about it as they are pretty sturdy.

10. i don't think they are as fragile as some think. i mean, be somewhat conscious of it and you will be fine. i beat my piece up and it still stands just fine!