Vernis Speedy

Smoothoprter said:
Well Matt is the new manager at Horton Plaza and since she said it was her sister it has to be either the Fashion Valley LV or the LV in Neiman Marcus at Fashion Valley.

Matt seems cool over the phone ... I've talked to him on the phone here and there... (haven't met him personally yet...) but yeah my current manager trained him.. (Vicki).....she's our current manager for LV #058).

Lvbabydoll said:
Lol ok! I love that one..I really liked the Indigo, too. In certain lights it reminded me of a grape since it was a little bit purple-y.
I have no idea what color I'd want..maybe..that purple that came out a few years ago? Or maybe a blue-green. Ooh. That'd be pretty! :tender:

I'm so glad your for The Indigo color! haha, I was so sad last week cause we had to transfer out The Stillwood in Indigo... haha, now that I played with it more - I thought it was quite cute... haha...a little STIFF looking... but it was cute.

Your so funny, the color did remind me of grapes... (especially on the bedford...) made me hungry for some reason... HAAAAAAAA.

ACTUALLY I thought of jelly beans right now... :nuts:

Yeah regardless if that Speedy is one of ours or not (cause ****, I'm stumped too cause it looks REALLY well) but HEY perhaps I'll look into when I get to work Thursday...

Hey the blue-green would look cute! haha... HOW ABOUT A PASTY YELLOW? HAAAAAAA, jk.

I know I'm curious as to next years 2007 color already for The Vernis collection. AS MUCH as I don't push that collection at my store, but I will say they have pretty colors...

taco said:
Vernis terrifies me, I am way too messy. The stress of keeping one of these bags away from anything & everything would kill me.

Me too! I already get way too paranoid about the vachetta. Vachetta + white vernis would probably give me a heart attack :wtf:

Dickies80 said:
I'm so glad your for The Indigo color! haha, I was so sad last week cause we had to transfer out The Stillwood in Indigo... haha, now that I played with it more - I thought it was quite cute... haha...a little STIFF looking... but it was cute.

Your so funny, the color did remind me of grapes... (especially on the bedford...) made me hungry for some reason... HAAAAAAAA.

ACTUALLY I thought of jelly beans right now... :nuts:

Yeah regardless if that Speedy is one of ours or not (cause ****, I'm stumped too cause it looks REALLY well) but HEY perhaps I'll look into when I get to work Thursday...

Hey the blue-green would look cute! haha... HOW ABOUT A PASTY YELLOW? HAAAAAAA, jk.

I know I'm curious as to next years 2007 color already for The Vernis collection. AS MUCH as I don't push that collection at my store, but I will say they have pretty colors...

I think a dark purple color would be great for Vernis... maybe like your font color? :idea:

Dickies80 said:
Matt seems cool over the phone ... I've talked to him on the phone here and there... (haven't met him personally yet...) but yeah my current manager trained him.. (Vicki).....she's our current manager for LV #058).

Matt's very nice. Vicki moved back to SCP correct? I'm thrilled to have Natalie at Fashion Valley, she's so sweet!:love:

Smoothoprter said:
You must own all new vernis bags. Most of the older bags - Houston, Bedford, Columbus, etc. have leather lining. NONE of them have alcantara lining.

Yeah..none of mine have alcantara lining. The only ones I have that have textile are the Biscayne Bay and the Petronia Street.
Even the new Framboise Houston I have has the leather lining.