vernis speedy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. do you have any idea about vernis speedy.... I want vernis speedy so badly:crybaby:
  2. I had never thought about that until you said it,but that would be awesome! I would want one in Amarante!
  3. After using the search option, I found this! Absolutely gorgeous!!:love:
  4. WOW. That Speedy is TDF. Immagine that in Pomme, it would turn every head on the street.
  5. I want one... can be any colors... it looks fantastic. amarante,pomme etc....
  6. Is that for real...? I mean never heard of LV producing speedy in vernis....yet.

7. I hope someday its going to be real...:p and I am sure that its going to be a fantastic speedy....
  8. yup :yes: ... that vernis speedy was a special edition for some special event in japan :love:
  9. OMG, what a gorgeous bag!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I just did an eBay search for it, no luck. :tdown:
  10. I'd love a vernis speedy!!
  11. Rakuten has one for sale ;)
  12. is it still on there?! :confused1: I was looking for it but didn't find it, do you maybe have a link for me :flowers:
  13. I checked the website and it's gone... so I have to correct myself: Rakuten HAD one for sale.
  14. ^lol, ok, I thought I was going bonkers :upsidedown: ... do you remember what they wanted for it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.