vernis rouge...

isadora

1 more new bag pls!
O.G.
Apr 4, 2006
i LOVE the rouge range of the vernis line.... i hve the cles and it's so beautiful that i don't bear to use it. :shrugs: i just keep it in the dust bag and stare at it fr time to time...:heart:

does anyone know if the rouge vernis ever came in the bedford style? :shame: :love: :love:

thanks!

thanks guys! i know the red is discontinued :crybaby: i've nv ever seen a red bedford (not even on ebay).... would love to get my hands on 1!!!

thanks lucky lacoste, i live outside of the USA though... :sad:

Yes, the Bedford came in red. Thanks to a boardie from another board I was able to land one. I even have a red Bucket GM, a red Lexington and a red VIP Bracelet. I'll have to take a pic of my red family with the Lexington and the Bracelet but here's a pic that I already have with the Bedford, Bucket, Cles, Houston and a red Epi St Jacques. Can you tell that I like red? Enjoy!
DSC00105.jpg

Thank you Bag*Snob! I love, love, love red... Red Vernis is awesome!

Isadora, I didn't know that a red Bedford existed either until I posted the question on another board a while ago. It's a piece that is rarely, if ever, seen on ebay. Here's another pic of it for your viewing pleasure...
DSC00030.jpg

isadora said:
thanks guys! i know the red is discontinued :crybaby: i've nv ever seen a red bedford (not even on ebay).... would love to get my hands on 1!!!

thanks lucky lacoste, i live outside of the USA though... :sad:

Me too..I love red..red bedford is my dream bag..:crybaby:

bagasms ~ yes, the rouge is the red vernis... AWWWW if only they still have it in stores - i would KILL for a red bedford!!! :cry baby:

golden leopard lady~ you are making me turn LIME GREEN in envy with ur red collection!!!!!!!!!! *DROOLS* argh!!! would ur other boardie friends be able to find me another red bedford? :sad:

GoldenLeopardLady said:
Yes, the Bedford came in red. Thanks to a boardie from another board I was able to land one. I even have a red Bucket GM, a red Lexington and a red VIP Bracelet. I'll have to take a pic of my red family with the Lexington and the Bracelet but here's a pic that I already have with the Bedford, Bucket, Cles, Houston and a red Epi St Jacques. Can you tell that I like red? Enjoy!

You have a great collection I must say. I'm so jealous.

GoldenLeopardLady-- your bags look great!!! They handles are in such good shape!! I love you collection, would have loved to get my hands on something red vernis!!!

I saw a red vernis bucket at LV a few weeks ago! It was TDF! Red Vernis is definitely one of my favorites. I only have a cles but I would love a little something to go with it!!