Vernis Reade PM In Perle or Noisette?

D3sign3rB4gs

Apr 16, 2006
I finally saved up enough money to buy it!!!!!!! Now I just have to choose the color. ^_^ I was looking through ELUX and they only had four colors. Felt that the Frambroise and Rouge was too loud for me. :biggrin: Do they have more colors at the LV boutique? Now I only have to choose between Perle(Pic 1) or Noisette(Pic 2). Which one would you guys prefer? and would these colors witness major color transfer? :sad: I trust all of your opinions and this is going to be my second LV bag in what is beginning to be a MAJOR bag obsession. :P

Attachments

• p10189011_ph_althero_Perle.jpg
    p10189011_ph_althero_Perle.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 127
  • p10189011_ph_althero_Noisette.jpg
    p10189011_ph_althero_Noisette.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 110
I persoanlly will choose Noisette because at least the color is darker although not dark enough. Perle is so gorgeous but being vernis it will get color transfered and discoloration easily(light color). I have red reade and I love it .You will love the bag.

Framboiseor rouge woul be the only colors I would get right now. They would have the least color transfer imo. I also love those colors a lot. If you're deciding on the other two just because you don't like the framboise and red, I'd wait for different colors to come out..

edit: kept putting fuschia instead of framboise..:/

D3sign3rB4gs said:
:biggrin: Do you think carrying the framboise or the rouge would look too overwheliming with jeans and a simple top?

Not at all... Infact it's perfect if you want to be casual..I think someone just purchased framboise recently...it's TDF

guccigirl2000 said:
I would go for noisette out of the two you posted. However, I would take framboise or rouge over Noisette any day.
Well right now I'm going for Noisette but maybe when I see it in person I might buy another color. I'm so indecisive.
:Push: