Vernis news and news on the new red colour

1. I had a chat with my SA and she was telling me about which items will become discontinued. I dont know if this has been posted before on the forum but Im sorry if it has.

Pomme d'Amour will be permanent and will be replacing the Vernis Perle and other red colour. It is not LE.

Just to add...the snowflake brooches are LE and soon will all be gone. I *think* my store only has one set left. My SA said that they will all soon run out, I dont know if is the same outside the UK but I thought I would let you all know. :smile:

2. Pomme d'Amour will be permanent...that's great news!!!

Thanks Socialite!

3. Woo hoo!!! Yay, I'm glad that the new red is permanent! It's gorgeous.

4. Thanks for the info! Now I guess I don't have an excuse to run out and buy something though...

5. Yay.

6. Yeah, now I can relax and wait a little while before buying.

7. yay! now i can focus on getting a purse first.

8. Yes, the color is perm....but the specialty items, heart, flat ouch, cell phone strap are LE.

9. some how knowing it is here to stay...makes me love it a little less

10. It won't be here forever, but it will be around for a while.

11. I don't think it's permanent as in forever prob be around for 6-12 months maybe a little longer if it sells well

12. From what I know and has been the case in the past, vernis colors have never been permanent. Lasting only a year or so.

13. I am glad it will be around for a while...I can save up some $!

14. Oh no...Perle is going soon? :sad: I wish it'd stay for a few more months!

15. Oh, good news... I can save some more.

Btw, does anyone have a picture of the flat pouch or envelope clutch (is that what they call it)?