vernis in red...

I just cannot see how LV is planning to improve upon the already glorious vernis red color. Here again for pics of red, though the sparkles still don't really show up, is my red Bucket GM:

DSC00084.jpg

Personally, I really prefer the new red..my NM boutique still has an agenda in the old red and it's just too flat and orangey to me. If that were the only red they made, I wouldn't be interested at all. I'll take a picture of my Biscayne Bay..hopefully the color will show up well.

Here are the pictures..both the back and front of the bag and as close as I was able to get to the bag without it being blurry. It shows a little of the glitter in the last picture more, I think.

Attachments

• 100_5750.jpg
    100_5750.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_5752.jpg
    100_5752.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_5757.jpg
    100_5757.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 41
Thanks twinkle.tink. :smile:

Lvbabydoll, your Biscayne looks beautiful to me! So are our reds two different colors? My Bucket looks orangy in the pic but the picture was taken on the patio in the sun. I was trying to get the flecks to show. The bag is by me in my home office right now and it looks like a beautiful, deep red. It's funny how it changes with the light. Love, love, love red. I will have to see this so called new red vernis. I'm sure that I will love it too though. :smile:

Leopard lady your bucket is soooooo gorgeous...is it easy to carry the bucket???

lvbabydoll your bag is nice as well...

lovelovelove the red vernis...you guys must get compliments on it all the time!!!

LVPug the Bucket is a breeze to carry and even breezier to get in and out of! The way it fits under the arm closes it to keep unwanted folks out of it. Plus the bag is deep/tall! Some folk love em, some don't. I love the Bucket! Red,red,red,red,red,red,red! Heeheeheeheehee. Thanks again.

Perhaps the vernis colors are different on different swathes of leather. I've noticed that I have a very bright blue lavender Sullivan, but my lavender agenda is more subtle. I'm thinking that sometimes when they die the leather, certain hides absorb the dyes differently. I've been told that by a friend and it really makes sense. So, maybe no two are completely alike, except if they were made from the same swatch of leather... know what I mean? You can really see it in the lavender, which is a vernis I am absolutely crazy about.... so, perhaps, it's the same with the red?

Personally, I really prefer the new red..my NM boutique still has an agenda in the old red and it's just too flat and orangey to me. If that were the only red they made, I wouldn't be interested at all. I'll take a picture of my Biscayne Bay..hopefully the color will show up well.

I agree, I don't like the orangey red.

The bucket is to die for, let-trade sold a similar a while ago.

I think there's more blue in it than orange. And red vernis looks different depending on the light. My agenda (from 2003) looks like Jojo's wallet - but under a flash it looks like a seriously BRIGHT red, but it's not. IRL it's a deep shimmery red

DSCN1019-1.jpg

EDITTED to say what new red? Since when is there a new red? :confused1: